Monday, October 05, 2009

I know that it has been awhile since the last post, but I've been out of town and too busy to talk to you. First off we went to Ypsilanti Michigan to help Joseph get started on siding their house. More siding pics on my son's family blog link on the right.

This side all done.




The only pictures I got of Calliope and Nova was when we were leaving. It's hard to use the camera while hanging off of a ladder.



On the way home we stopped in Kitchener to visit the Bishop Super kids. Here, Kaeden and Ellia are working on art projects while Grasshopper main-lines high speed Internet like a data junkie.



Athena enjoying s'gettie



After we got home, Jose had an early thanksgiving dinner. We met some new friends, but as my social secretary is visiting the land that time forgot, I can't remember their names. I think it's an old age thing. But, June WAS there!



TT with Zero, perhaps a new addition to the Fraser house?



Evil looking skies a couple of afternoons ago. We have had one, unexpected afternoon of sun since we came home.



The fall colours are really popping.



I think it was last Wednesday afternoon that this deer swam across our bay.




There have been more break-ins on Little Tomiko and surrounding lakes. We should be writing down license plates of unfamiliar vehicles. This will be hard this time of year while hunting seasons are open.

The beavers are starting to plug up the big culvert where the river crosses the Notman road. I think some one will have to jump in and clear it out, any volunteers?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

uncenapejackie56
so you went to michigan and didnt call. Itchy Richy's aunts are upset.

C said...

un huh!