Friday, March 13, 2009

I know that it has been awhile, still stuck in the bathroom doing the reno. Yeah Razor, I know the best way to ruin a camp is to bring in a woman.


Spring has sprung
The grass has ris
I wonder where ...
We might have to wait a week or four to finish that rhyme.












Tuesday/Wednesday we had a rain storm with winds almost up to 100kph. Most of the snow on the lake is gone. Then the temperature fell to -20 and froze everything up solid. The south side of the lake still has some snow on the shore line, but the north side is bare. We are going to the Fowler's on Sunday for a birthday party and we will have to hug the shore.




I know that I have been slow in updates lately, but a certain baby brother hasn't updated since January. Have your megabytes frozen up way there?

And a certain nephew is wasting his time as a Bill Gates minion. Baa Baa.

Gotta run and put on a coat of primer, see ya.

No comments: