Sunday, November 16, 2008

Been pretty busy the last couple of days, and I have the sore muscles to prove it. On Friday we took the boat out. The new ramp made that job a lot easier. On Saturday, I put the boat to bed for the winter and then we took the dock out. I wore Razor's wet suit. After the first shock of cold water, it wasn't too bad. I kept Grasshopper too busy to take pictures. Last night we had a winter storm warning, but only got six inches of snow.


The boat in hibernation.



The dock, high and dry.



The old goat is still here.



We'll have to head out the driveway this week to start bulking up for slushy season.



Sis, maybe J and that ski bunny will give you your own BGB soon.

Rich, you are going to be white all over where your going. The sun never shines down there.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

I'm not holding my breath on that one - I think they are 'just friends'. Oh well, it's got to happen someday, right???