Friday, November 07, 2008

18 degrees yesterday! That's positive degrees. Around 70 for you people down south. But, "they" are calling for a chance of snow on Monday. "They" are also calling for a mild winter. Remember that hot dry summer that "they" called for?

We have three whiskey jacks that come to the feeders every morning and evening. This one will always land on my hand. If I am outside and I forget to feed them, this one will find me and remind me.





This one will not land in my hand, but will eat off of my foot. The third one is very skittish and will not feed if we are outside.




Grasshopper is now feeding chickadees from her hand.


2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

That is so cool! I love it!

Jason said...

That last pic is super cool, updated my blog too if you want to stop by.