Monday, August 25, 2008

Saturday evening.








Nice paint job Lee. Sorry for the picture, that's the best I could do at 30mph. I'll get a better pic the next time I make land fall in that area.




So, what's the news?

Elvis has left the lake. (Elvis, I bet you heard that one more than once)

Only one day of very scattered showers since the last post. Nice and sunny but a little cool for some folks. You can feel autumn in the air and some trees a turning colours already.

In the International pool championship, the Chester's Jesters team soundly defeated the Kelly's Heroes. I believe I heard "Kelly's Zeroes" shouted from a big blue boat as it pulled away from the dock. In the guys versus gals game, the guys LET the girls win, 'cause we are smart.

Don't forget the tax meeting on Thursday at the Tilden Lake Community Center, and you might as well bring your own Vaseline.

No comments: