Sunday, August 31, 2008

Last evening we had a small pot luck at "Tina's" Lube and Grill. The place is so clean that you can eat off of a welder. No pics of people eating, 'cause I was too busy eating. The chicken leg burners were greatly missed.

Part of the Szymanski family that were able to come up this year.




I don't know who the guy sitting down is. He just followed his nose out of the bush.



Trailer park trash. They always show up for free food.




No pics of the Hostess, she managed to disappear when the camera came out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You even spelled "Szymanski" correctly! Thanks for the picture of part of the family- the rest of us back home definitely missed coming up this year. Hope to get up and feed the mosquitoes next summer!
~Julia and Rudy

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been a year since the last time I was at a garage dinner! If Rich's boss was such a hard ass we would have been up earlier. We are heading up on Sunday for the week so we will have to make sure we get together. 4 wheeling is out for me - don't even think I'd be able to get on one at this point :) let's just say I have definitely blossomed since the last time I was up there - New Year's I think. This year will be a much different New Year's w/a 2 month old! Anyway, in 6 more sleeps we will be gracing Tomiko w/our presence.