Monday, December 31, 2007


On Saturday, the smell of chocolate/peppermint birthday cake, made from scratch.....






brought out the Little Tomiko chocolate junkies at mach 2.



Richie and TT.






Richie and Razor.



Richie and Leanne. Gee, Richie, I know we haven't seen you for months, but, did you have to butt into every picture?







Yesterday, Joseph and Calliope came for a visit. Calliope takes GpF for a ride on the Yammie.



Ya gotta make bread when you visit GpF.








Eating toutons while the dough rises the second time.



A loaf to take to Grandma Slote.



The tree line to the Slate Mansion in Bedrock. You might think that the trees are a little close together, but I measured them. They are exactly two staggers and one reel apart, just in case the Jack gets poured tooo liberally.





I'm behind in answering a couple of emails, I'll get to them soon.

I hope everybody has a happy, healthy 2008.

2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Yummy chocolate peppermint cake! I remember Mom making one for Dad -she actually melted the peppermint patties to make the icing. Calliope is going to me quite a bread maker if she hangs around GpF very much.

Michelle said...

happy new year to gpf and grasshopper! you're so lucky to now have your very own personal baker ;) hope you guys are having fun out in the middle of no-where land!