Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I hope every one had a great Christmas. Yesterday we walked across the lake to the truck and went to visit the Brown Super kids at Joseph's in laws, the Slote's, and had a super Christmas dinner.

What would Christmas be with out kids and their new toys?



Super Nova practicing with the snow groomer.



Super Princess Calliope.












Papa and blue eyes.



A good meal with good friends. And no one was injured reaching for the dressing! The Slote girls are over protective of Linda's dressing.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and grasshoper had a great christmas, i have lost your number , please sent me an e-mail with it so i can call. Happy new year

Anonymous said...

from mike

the Mailman Family said...

A busy Christmas day for GPF and grasshopper. How was the return trip over the ice?

Michelle said...

happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Frank,

Merry Christmas and all the best to the both of you for the New Year.


JT

Anonymous said...

Last Fall I spent some time watching moose but harvesting none, in your area, and was struck once again by the beauty of the area and the friendliness of the residents. In my youth I tramped many a mile over forest and stream from Shinning Tree to Sturgeon Falls. Your pictorial album and comments, just awaken some of my fondest memories, keep it up. cheers chuck