Sunday, August 12, 2007

OK, OK, OK, give me a break. If anything was happening, I'd let you know. It's been a very quiet week. No rain and temps in the high 20's and low 30's.

The skies have pretty much looked like this all week, boring, eh?




The lake level has dropped a couple of inches, leaving a little beach for the Brown Superkids to play on, in a week or so.


Crystal clear water.


This mother Merganser is down to three babies.


The sky last evening as we went to Maxie Park to visit TPD and Cindy, the only people around this weekend. The "old folks" in the big house were in bed by eight. If I get that old, just shoot me.



Hey Richie, I hear that you are coming up soon. Just like the last two times that you didn't make it? I've worked for some bad bosses, but your new boss is the worst that I've every heard of. At least you could let Berlin come by her self.

No comments: