Sunday, August 06, 2017

Do you like sequels? How about Home Alone 9? 

Regular KFC.


and Hot wings. This took 2 trips, they had run out the first time. :-/ How does that happen?


We have seen a ton of hawks on our road lately. This one posed for me on a trip back from town. I only had the cell phone camera. Dr. J can probably tell us what kind it is.




Yesterday I made blueberry muffins for the first time.

Pre oven. I tried to do a crumble top.


Baked. The crumble just melted.


So I dusted them in cinnamon sugar. They are not pretty, but they are edible.


I have joined the 21st century and bought a tablet. The first one I got was a "Windows" tablet with a detachable keyboard. I know, I know, stupid, stupid me. :-S It wouldn't even turn on! X(  So I went back and got an android tablet. So, that was three trips to town in 4 days. :(

No comments: