Wednesday, June 07, 2017

I haven't been doing my morning walk-abouts for a while. So, you will notice that all pics are less than 25 feet away from the cabin.

My little buddy must have missed me on my morning walks so he came to visit me.


Peek a boo hummer.


I'm just a prisoner in my own castle.



 We have had a bunch of bunnies lately. this little fella is a frequent visitor.


Another bunny running away. Check out the big white feet.


Does a bear crap in the woods?


Nope, he craps in our yard. That's just a little too close to the back door.


The lake level is holding and is even rising a bit.


It's a green jungle out there. Just a few weeks ago it was all nice and white and clean.


Oh well, it'll only be about 16 weeks 'till the first snow fall.


A short video of our prison guards.

No comments: