Friday, March 03, 2017

HEY! Gimme a break! I've been too busy to go on line and keep you up to date minute by minute. It's not like I have a phone glued to my hand 24/7 like some of you. 

First of all I have to say a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TT waaaaaay back on the 21st. :



Next, and only ONE day late HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kat Kelly <:-P

 
 Back on the 25th we held Men's weekend. It was tough boating on the lakes with all of the rain we had sitting on top of the ice. Saturday nite there was the usual euchre tournament. 

There were 20 teams this year.





Things might have gotten a little tipsy at times. =))


Around midnight the temperature dropped and thanks to the Blessed Virgin White Snow Queen, we got some fresh snow for the ride home. :D


Boy's toys.



The clock was a half hour slow, and so were a couple of players.


My partner, Chris W. He overcame a slow start to have a pretty good nite. I, on the other hand, never got the cards to help him out.



Announcing the winners, Dan and Dennis Kelly. =D> ^:)^


We are #1! :D/


The plaque. Is this the 35th year?


Announcing that the 2nd richest guy on the lake won the poker run.


Here's yer winnings.


PSYCH! >:)


HEY! That's my retirement right there! X(


Pretty, pretty money. $$$$$$


Some of us went for a nite cap @ Bedrock.


Yellow submarine, yellow submarine ... Yup, somebody, who shall remain nameless, sank their sled at Jocko lake. OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! I'll tell you! It was Dave M!



Dave M., in the camo ball cap, tells Chris W. what it's like to be a Captain of a yellow submarine. "It's cool man"



Dave M. telling Dave H. that yellow submarines can drive under ice.

,

That's it for now. The timer just went off telling me it's time for step 3 on the Italian bread.

No comments: