Tuesday, August 02, 2016

We're back, yeah, so soon. So, Sunday afternoon we had a pot luck @ The Lube and Grill. 

I made Frank's buns. Grasshopper made macaroni salad. I don't like it so, I don't shoot it. ;)


The Kellys had gone to the beach with Dawg. He wasn't around when the ferry left for the return trip. Several hours later he showed up at our place.


He followed us down to the boat and went aboard.



Here comes Momma in the pedal boat.


Are you my new Momma?


Feed me!


Hey, what's that noise.


Frank! Quick! Take a pic that looks like I'm gonna poop on Momma!


Grasshopper had to throw Dawg to the Kelly boat.


A soft landing.


And away they go.


I'm not going to name everybody that was there, so, if you see yourself, you will know that you were there. 







Meet Razor's granddaughter, Rowan.



After the pot luck we went to Lee's for a night cap.



Friends Mike and Lindsay from Norwich, with little peeps too young to drink beer, so I don't remember their names. 


We came home to find a dead hummer on the lawn. 




Dawg drinking at the sprinkler.



Wow, way too hot today. The good news is that there is relief on the horizon. The first frost is only about 100 days away.


No comments: