Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Happy 14th Birthday K-Dude! <:-P 



You know what comes next, it's embarrassingly cute photo time. >:D<


Man! 14! I bet yer Mom and Dad feel REALLY OLD today! :))  

Some updates. 

Last week Big Luke, Bone Head, Scarrie Carrie, Grace and Scarlet came to Lil' Tomiko. 

Scarlet going off the rope swing. 



Luke jumping from the tree.



Grace's turn.




Lucy and Mom.


We never get tired of our views.


Last Saturday we had dinner at the AKA's. Neat sun rays.



We surprised Jon with a "second birthday" birthday cake.



Sunday we held the annual Tomiko Conservation Association meeting at the boat launch. Jose was elected as the new President.


On Monday Grasshopper spied something in the middle of our bay.



It turned out to be a young doe. She landed close to Bill's point.




That's the way it's done around here. ;)


:D/


I was wrong once. Yeah, I know! I thought that I had made a mistake, but I didn't. =))


:@)


Another good one.  ^:)^


Ornithologists agree. Hey! Don't get mad at me, I just report the news.


What He said.


And beer was beer, and rum was rum.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

if i'm old for having a 14 year old son, you must be SUPER OLD for having a 14 year old grandson!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been thoroughly entertained ... thank you. You may notice I 'borrowed' one of your cartoon photos to place on fb (you'll notice the credit will be given to "one of my BILs". ??? ask Cathy. On a more serious note, Happy Birthday to Rachel! Lizzie