Friday, August 08, 2014

I know that's been a while, again, but Grasshopper has kept me bizzy since she came home, and a lot has been going on. 

You would think that Grasshopper would bring back a nice N.S. lobster for me, but alas, not this time. She did bring me a hat and t shirt from my sister Margaret, and her husband Gary's Cottage and RV park outside of Annapolis Royal. If you ever travel to the land that time forgot, check 'em out here.  http://www.upperclementscottages.ca/


Guess who came back last Friday. See him?


Now?


Yeah! I think that all three from last year were here, not at the same time, and two young ones hung out in the shadows.


Only one of them took kibble from my hand, and she only took one piece.


So, you know what that means, yup, summer is over.


While Grasshopper went to town, I made a blueberry coffee cake, all by my self.




We had the AKA Smiths over for burger and salad and when they left, there was a hole in my cake!??


On Sunday we went to the "safe" house for supper. There are two ground hogs there now. Old George and a young one.



When Jon cooks, everybody stays back, waaaay back. That's Al, Larry, me, and Jon.


 The women folk. Helen, Lorrette, Mary-Lou, and Diane.


The corn is done.


Dancing chickens and taters.


One down and one to go.




Can you spot the GF butter tarts?


That's funny!


Really funny!


No, it's not.


Time for Max's supper.


On Monday we loaded up Sir Edwin's Royal Cruiser to go to dry dock for a refit. 


Bess had a plate put in her knee, poor girl.


Man, it was hot. George trying to cool off.


Momma merganser and her brood chillin' in the lake.


Mom and Lenny chill'axin'


Poppa, too.


And me too.


 Can you see the old war wound?


On Tuesday the SYZs came to Tomiko.


Launching the USS aircraft carrier.


Unloading at the dock.


Two (?) weeks supplies.


I worked on a lame mule this week.


Happy hour at Camp Full of It. Carrie and Bonehead.


MoreRon and Alice.


The Loony family. 


1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

A little UCC at Little Tomiko Lake! Love it!