Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Kurt!
 
 I'm Captain K-U-R-T! 



It's only birthday cake!

This year, Momma Bishop's birthday was on Mother's day and Daddy Bishop's birthday was on Father's day. 

Figure the odds on that!




And today is my old smoking buddy Shirley's birthday, too! 
 
Happy birthday Granny Ticket! 
 
 
Yesterday we celebrated Jahiem's birthday. Yeah, I know it's wasn't her real birthday but like Elizabeth, she gets to celebrate twice. It's a British thing I guess. 
 
 Cocktails on the lanai. 
 



 Sir Edwin getting briefed by agents "Smith" and "Smith".


 Herself and her rat-dog.


 The spread.





 Desert.


And some of Frank's cinnamon buns.


 OK, you know me and names, especially when you throw in some new peeps, but I'll giver her a go.

Front row, Niki, TT, Joelle, and Jose. 

Middle row, Auntie Faye, Anne, Shirley, Razor, Barb, Mary from Bay Bulls, Helen, Grasshopper, Arnold, and Gord. 

Back row, Bryan, Jon, and Mary-Lou. I think that I did OK, but, if I got your name wrong, just go with it.

  
Ketchup time. 


Turtle at our dock. 

Something laid eggs all over the Evil-rude.


And we wonder why she gets cranky once in a while.


One evening Mrs. Henny Penny flew past the window, landed in a tree and looked in. Was she trying to tell us something? New brood? 


I replaced the old, original single kitchen sink with a double one. I took a pic of the sprayer to remember how to reinstall it.


What's your view, first thing in the morning? 


Remember the robin's nest in the Bedrock tractor? Well 2 eggs hatched on Thursday.

 

 

And the last 2 hatched on Friday.


Kitchener Hoppy's Zombie toe injury from riding her scooter with out shoes. Just 'cause yer head is tuff, doesn't mean that yer feet are. 


 More truisms.


Remember, those tires spinning at 900 miles an hour are like grinders on the face of Mother Earth. Tread lightly when you can.


Today's birthday funny.

No comments: