Friday, February 22, 2013

Warning!!! I think my email was spammed with a virus and you all might have got it.

A belated Happy Birthday Tomiko Tina.


I was busy yesterday tucking in some Toronto terrorists, I mean tourists, I always get those two mixed up.

 Warning!!! This weekend is men's weekend at Frasertown. Be on the look out for some old guys that have let go of the apron strings and have no idea of what to do with out direction.

You know, the other day we all turned around and said "Wow, we got snow! Where did that come from?" We didn't really have a lot of big storms, but have been nickeled and dimed up to a whole bunch. Yesterday I was at the AKA Smith's and stepped of their walk way and went up to my arm pits.

The view this morning. Beautiful, ain't it? Just like a Burl Ives picture.


  
Snow in the yard.







 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has all the yellow snow been covered up by now?
Brandy is wondering where all his snowbanks have gone
Thanks for the lovely time. I have been colder here than in Little T
omiko!