Monday, January 14, 2013

The end of a sadd day, yesterday.
 



Breakfast this morning. There were 3 grouse, but they wouldn't agree to pose together.


Ahhh, that's better!






They are calling for -22 temps Wednesday night. That should tighten things up.



Anne, I'll take the first 2 minutes, and you take the next 20.

No Show Richie, I hear that you are coming up in February, what year?

Tom, I read your email last evening and I felt your pain. But today I'm over it. Snow cures everything. You know that you could trailer your sleds up here and Donnie would take you for the ride of your life.

Lee, have some patience!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 Minutes You 20 for me.. I forget the point of this comment..Anne
Ps nice picks..

Anonymous said...

Hey Frankie! I'm not going to let you know when I'll be around for a visit so it's a surprise! Better have your camera ready ... one minute I'm there next minute I'm not. Cheers Bud.

Ritchie.

Anonymous said...

Hey Frankie....
Where are you new up dates......Miss them.. Anne