Friday, July 29, 2011

Yellow-bellied Sapsucker.






We went fishing with the Fowlers last Sunday evening, trying to help Paul catch one, any one.





I was the only one to catch one, just a little feller who was released to be caught next year.


Because these guys were on my spot!


Sunset thru the narrows.





Looking at the world thru polarized sun glasses.







Monday afternoon, I think.


Dragonzilla on the screen.


Bees on a sun flower.


Beezilla.


The water level in the lake is low. Some one marked a rock in the narrows. I would have thought that the big white skid mark was good enough.


Last evening we went to the Fowler estate so that Grasshopper could take the "best onion rings ever course" from Chef Jose.


Taste testers were Grasshopper, TT, Sir Edwin, Paul, me and Jose. Again, June was a no show.



.

No comments: