Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just another sun set, last ticks.



Last Saturday the, um, let's call them the "Smiths" dropped by on their his and hers Grizzlies.


Up close it kind of looks like a transformer.


Last Sunday/Monday we had some flurries with a stiff breeze.


Redpolls finally showed up.


The gate.


Scenes on the lake.


Speed bumps.











Last year Grasshopper saved all of Kita's shedded hair. Mes amie, Germ, spun the hair with alpaca wool into yarn.








And she knitted this toque! Merci, mon chere amie.



So, I've been experimenting with the passing of wind as a power option. Pics when I get it all figured out.

I went to town today! First time since Dec 4th I think. Grasshopper couldn't get my teeth cleaned for me. Well, maybe in a few years she might be able to.
.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

Love the hat! What a great idea! You really do hate town, don't you???