Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I know that it has been awhile since I've posted. But I've been too busy. We had a really nice sunset the other day, but I was too busy to take a pic. We also had a nice sun rise, but I was too busy. You should have seen the thousands of geese that flew over the past week or so, but I was TOO BUSY!

Also, since we have the high speed high speed, I barely get a chance on the computer because a certain someone has turned into a main line down loader like a crackberry addict.

OK, here are a few pics.


Can you see the bunny?





How about now?




I couldn't get Grasshopper to do the shingling for me, but she was willing to do the painting.




A female merganser beside the dock. Actually some ducks have had babies about a week ago, BUT I WAS TOO BUSY TO TAKE A PIC.




If you squint, you can see baby bass that hatched last week.




The other day Kita caught a baby bunny. He was "right some proud" as they say in the land the land that time forgot. Pretty good for a 15.5 year old.




OK, now that you have the bunny, where do you hide it? AH in grasshopper's garden!




Loon at the dock.




Last Friday we got to spend the afternoon with the Brown Super kids. Calliope with a smile to brighten up the day.




Super Nova with a hockey smile.




Super dog sitters making sure that Kita doesn't escape again.




Kita had his 500,000 mile checkup yesterday and he is doing well for some one who is 108 human years old.

A big "GET WELL SOON" to his highness, Sir Edwin, the Lord of Little Tomiko who is recovering from bypass surgery in Sudbury.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

WOW - you should retire and then maybe you wouldn't be SO BUSY! Nice pics - I couldn't see the bunny in the first pic - talk about your camoflage fur! Ah Kita - a baby bunny - REALLY?? Our little rat dog has mauled a few to death - she chases them until they simply die - if we take our eyes off her for 2 seconds - UGH! Hopefully she will not do that in front of guests!!