Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Gimmee a break, I've been busy lately. First, the old goat developed a leak in her transmission. I had to fill her up with oil and hope enough stayed in to make it to town.

Then the generator broke and it took a while to figure what was up with that. Luckily, you can still get parts for a thirteen year old gennie and the part is only $23. Still, I think that we will need a new electric start generator before winter. Generators can be hard to pull over at -30 and, you know, Grasshopper isn't getting any younger.

I helped Rob reinstall his gazillion pound inverter.

The black flies are bad and now the mosquitoes are out in full force.

I haven't even been dragging the camera around. So, some pics in the yard.

Lady slippers.



Trillium.



A future "T" of a "BLT"



So, like I said, my excuse was that I was busy. What's your excuse?

Young feller in Harperville, I'm expecting to see pics of a BGB bump soon. Your Mom isn't getting any younger you know.

Sis, SOMETHING exciting must be happening in the land that time forgot.

Baby brother, where are the pics of the real north woods cabin?

That's it for now. Grasshopper has gone to Sudbury with the Queen of London. So, after I check the water in the solar batteries, I'm just going to chill out.

No comments: