Monday, February 09, 2009

It was about +4 with fog and rain on Saturday. The only thing missing to make me home sick was sewage and condoms floating in Halifax harbour.




Yesterday when the milk lady delivered our milk, she noticed this rabbit sitting under the tree marking the water pump. Kind of strange behavior in the middle of the afternoon. I guess that Mrs. Slate passes her eye test.



Now we can see him.



There he goes!




There goes Grasshopper off to town again. You will notice that she is not riding the Bombardier Recreational Product, or BURP for short. She is not allowed to ride it until I break it in. That might take a little while. Maybe next year.




They are forecasting temps of +7 and +9 for the next couple of days and rain. It might make for slushy conditions for Men's weekend.

2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Hey don't be a meany - share!

Anonymous said...

Jeff pointed this to me and I see I'll be reading my way through. Pretty awesome Frank! I am in-town this weekend serving time @ the institution. Plans are to head to Martin River, and maybe over to Champlain. Drop me a note, or give me a call. rbreker@rogers.com, 613-686-6440.