Monday, December 08, 2008

Woke up yesterday to another four inches of snow. Both yesterday and this morning, the thermometer was nudging -30c.








Razor, I checked out the ice this morning, just for you. It's about nine inches, with the bottom two inches being good ice. The middle five inches are slushy and the top two inches are firmer slush. If I was you, I'd sled across the lake. But if I was me, (smarter than your average millwrong), I'd wait another week.




They are calling for the temps to rise to the single minuses for the next couple of days. They are also calling for up to another twenty-five Cm's of snow by tomorrow night. I should pack down the trail to the A5 road this afternoon. I think that Grasshopper is feeling the itch for another run to the Dollar store.

1 comment:

Cangkeer said...

Hi,
There, Im Richard Friend, in Indonesia, (papua island) x-citing picture, and wish you there send me some snow hehe LOL..