Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our company has gone home. Sunday morning we dropped them off at the airport shuttle at O'dark-thirty. Ciao, adieu, adios, TTFN. We aren't smiling that they left, it must be gas.




SJC, we had the sunset that you were looking for on Sunday evening.





We went to town yesterday, (there no polling stations in the center), on the way back there was a big grey wolf on our driveway. It was the closest one that Grasshopper has seen. It stayed in the road for about half a minute. Sorry, no pic.

2 comments:

Jason said...

I am not going to lie, I am more than a little disappointed that there is no wolf pic, I don't feel bad now that the lobster I threw out the window landed in Sudbury. PS I updated my blog

Anonymous said...

All I can say is, it's a good thing grey wolf waited to make his appearance until after you-know-who finished brush cutting. sjc