Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy birthday Liz! The BIG Labbat "50"!

What a beautiful week. I'm slowly catching up on my to-do list. I think that I'm up to stuff that I was going to do in mid June, but was held up by all the rain. SJC, you should have been here this week.


No time to stop and smell the leaves.


Another morning shot.




Linda and Lynn-Marie kayaked over yesterday. That's Lynn waaay back behind Linda. She kinda sounded like an outboard. City folks don't seem to get enough exercise.



Hey Tim, I see that Yellowknife's high today is 2c, got your snow-sneakers on yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our leaves are still green with a few dirty yellows. What kind of weather have you ordered for late next week? sjc

the Mailman Family said...

Our leaves are starting to turn here - we have had absolutely beautiful fall weather for the last week and a half or so. Beautiful sunny days and cool nights with a bit of frost. We could use 3 more months of this!