Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I found Kita's birth certificate and found his birthday is the 15th of January. I had thought that it was in December. So, how did Kita celebrate? He went on another one of his thirty hour tears.

Here he is recuperating.



Saturday was a really nice day. Grasshopper went on a sled ride with the Tomiko Angels. Someday she might even post some pics.








I didn't go on the ride as I was still getting over my cold. Thanks to those that sent get well notes. And to the others who pointed out where to find sympathy in the dictionary, HA, HA, that's an old one.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

happy birthday, kita!

the Mailman Family said...

Hope you're feeling better now. Poor Kita - looks like he'll need 30 hours to recuperate!

C said...

I think we need to thank Razor for getting the snow mobile out of the water after it sank. I apologize for not taking pictures that afternoon - I even had the camera in my pocket, too. My mind was on finding Kita, I guess. Glad he's back...naughty dog...