Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sunset from Monday evening.













Birds at the feeder for Kman, Pine Siskins, I think. To make birding easier, they should have a category called "Little brown birds".



We went to town yesterday, thanks for staying out of our way. I found that the easiest way to keep Grasshopper moving is to tie a bungee cord to her. I never knew that it could take five minutes to decide what kind of coconut to use in macaroons. We are pretty well stocked up for the slushy season. One more trip to town, just before we get snowed in, should do it. It snowed on the way into town. We woke up to minus four this morning and a little skiff of snow on the ground. Not enough to get too excited about, yet.

That's it for today, I think somebody else wants some solar time, and some low speed dial up frustrations.


2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Have you guys got any show yet? I haven't heard any long distance yelps of excitement yet, but I think Gary said that North Bay was getting some snow.

Anonymous said...

Hi Frank ... pics are amazing, looking forward to seeing the real thing. L