Thursday, July 19, 2007

It sure is quiet on the Lil' Tomiko, I guess that's why we call her Gabby Grasshopper.

Here's a pic of Linda trolling the docks.



His Lordship, Admiral Ed dropped by yesterday with his new ship the HMS Mardan. 1st matey Bryan was also on board. I think the ship needs a new name, I kinda like "Jose's Worry". Send suggestions and I'll pass them on.... if I like them. My blog, my rules.


I mowed the raspberry canes yesterday and scared a snake. Scared it right out of it's skin! It was shedding and the skin was still wet. Scared me too, although I kept my skin on.


Kita is really into shedding now. I wonder where he slept last night?


3 comments:

C said...

We are off to Upper Clements later this morning,in the Fog and Rain. So, how much of Peggy's Cove will we see? Hmmm...and the other interesting sites along the South Shore?

Nice Boat, Ed! When do we get a ride?

Thank Kita for waiting to have the major shed after I was gone. Wow! How many "sweaters" could we make from that one shed?

GG

Anonymous said...

going to miss the lake, back to Africa for a week this time. Then we have company from the land time forgot.
Interesting to see Linda cruising.....
See ya later
b

Anonymous said...

Nice boat. I hope they have the deadheads and rocks mapped.

Possible boat names... How about the HMS Buoy Toy, HMS Spee-d’oh! (to be shortened to just the HMS D'oh! as needed)? Time will tell...

Did Bryan email you the photo I “enhanced” at dumpr.com?

C.A.H.